Thank you, Lynn Favreau, for your kind words about my blog, for this honor, for following a newbie, and for writing from the heart. You are a courageous woman who walks it like she talks it. I think we'd have a fun coffee date if only you lived closer. Or, if you're going to BlogHer this summer in Chicago (hint, hint).
The Rules for the Versatile Blogger
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
- Let them know you have nominated them
- Share 7 random facts about you
- Kate @ Nested (My funny friend who compares her hostile uterus to Lord of the Rings)
- AshleyRose @ My Year of Star Trek (Do I need to explain how awesome this is? Plus, she's a damn fine artist)
- Bev @ Black Ink Paperie (funny & poignant Canadian badass)
- Anna @ The Silent Isle (who can switch from lovely insight to good advice, re: don't buy meat from a van)
- Julie @ In Fine Company (for thoughtful ponderings on family, place, and sometimes recipes!) and A Thought Grows (for writerly goodness)
- Jennifer @ The Baking Life (who takes gorgeous photos of the amazing food she bakes)
- Robin @ Balls to the Wall (a writer and artist who I discovered through Pinning all the things and who makes me shake with laughter)
Seven Random Facts About Me:
- I have Crohn's Disease and sometimes this sucks.
- I wish I had gone to art school, but now that I'm in debt for my latest post-graduate degree, I realize that ship has sailed.
- I make art anyway, but due to the crazy-ass ADD, I move sloooooooooow and often don't finish what I start.
- I'm obsessed with the following in no particular order: Downton Abbey, photo editing freeware, chalkboard paint (I know, I know - I'm a trendy mo-fo), the color orange, handsome movie villains and cocky bad boys (Oh, Loki, I know you're crazy but can I play with your trident?).
- I'm a Bluegrass Jewgirl who doesn't find religion all that appealing.
- I lurve coffee ice cream but it pretty much thinks I'm a whore.
- I am one semester shy of finishing my MFA in writing, after which I will publish my witty ramblings and earn millions of pennies.